Peter Verhas is a senior software engineer and software architect having
electrical engineering and economics background from TU Budapest (MsC) and PTE
Hungary (MBA), and also studied at TU Delft and TU Vienna. He created his first
programs in 1979, and since then he has authored several open source programs.
He has worked in several positions in the telecommunications and finance
industries and was the CIO of the startup index.hu during its early days.
Peter works for EPAM Systems in Switzerland, as a developer, supporting training
programs for developers, and internal mentoring.
He is the author of the books „Java 9 Programming by Example“ (2017, Packt), and
co-author of „Mastering Java 9“ (2017, Packt) and participates in conferences
Alle Talks von Peter Verhas
Alle Talks von Peter Verhas auf vorherigen Konferenzen
- Comparing Golang and understanding Java Value Types
- API Design: Fluent API for Java 11 and beyond
- WebAssembly and the Java Developer
- Prevent Hacking with Modules in Java 9
- Code Generation — the good Parts: Why do we generate Source Code when we should not?
- Java Value Types: what is it and why are they important